It's almost Christmas Day for all the armchair draft experts out there, it's time for the NFL Draft! I gave up my faux draft expert status years ago but luckily Tony Pauline, an actual draft expert, is here to prepare us for shopping day for 32 NFL teams.
- Can the Browns actually screw up this #1 pick?
- Should we be all in on Mitchell Trubisky?
- Biggest depth position in this draft
- How will Jabrill Peppers diluted sample effect his draft stock?
- and what if players could pick their own team? Who would get the most players? Pats? Cowboys?