April 26, 2016
Another jam packed show as we head towards the NFL Draft.
Tyler Dunne (Buffalo News) previews the Buffalo Bills draft
- How much confidence does management have in Tyrod Taylor?
- Will we see a simpler defense in 2016 from Rex Ryan?
- Will they be looking for Stephon Gilmore's future replacement?
- Will it be defense, defense, defense for the Bills in the 2016 Draft?
Lars Anderson (Bleacher Report & Sports Illustrated) on Christian Hackenberg
- What do we know about the "great unknown" in the 2016 Draft?
- How damaged was he mentally with the departure of Bill O'Brien from Penn State?
- Where is the best fit for him in the Draft?
- What is his current mental state as he prepares to take the next step in his career?
Check out Lars full story on Christian here.
Plus we'll talk about the Mike Tirico and Skip Bayless leaving ESPN. What does this mean for NBC Sports, ESPN and Fox Sports?
Be sure to follow our guests on Twitter and .
March 3, 2016
It's another packed show, Reid Forgrave from Foxsports.com gives us our March Madness cram session and Dan Shonka from Ourlads.com helps us recap the NFL Combine.
Get ready for the NCAA Tourney as Reid tells us...
-How many teams have a legit shot this year (hint: there's a lot)
-The most surprising team this season
-The teams under the most pressure entering their conference tourneys
-and if Grayson Allen went to Gonzaga instead of Duke would he still be a villain?
Then Dan recaps the Combine and looks ahead to the Draft...
-Did any of the "red flag" guys help their draft stock at the combine?
-Biggest position of depth at this years draft
-Will Carson Wentz playing in the FCS hurt his draft stock?
-and what makes Jalen Ramsey so good?
Be sure to follow our guest on Twitter and .