September 13, 2017
It's the NFL's turn for overreactions. And one of the biggest comes from the Patriots loss to the Chiefs. Adam Kurkjian (Boston Herald) joins us to discuss
- How Pats fans react to a loss like this one
- Biggest concern for the Patriots moving forward
- What did he see from Brady that caused him to go 16-36 passing
- The latest on Danny Amendola's injury and how it could effect the offense
I'll also talk about the big story lines coming out of week 1 of the NFL season. Plus, why the college football world needs to stop ignoring Lamar Jackson...he's only getting better.
Be sure to follow Adam on Twitter and read his work at bostonherald.com.
September 21, 2016
The hottest team in the nation is the Louisville Cardinals. Led by Quarterback Lamar Jackson, the Cardinals have jumped out to a 3-0 record after a dismantling of Florida State. But who is this QB who, to the casual fan, seems to have come out of nowhere. We're joined by Steve Jones from the Courier Journal in Louisville to break down the Cardinals hot start.
- The biggest improvement in Lamar Jackson's play since last season?
- Are the Michael Vick comparisons fair?
- As good as the offense is, the defense may be just as good, what drives that side of the ball?
- Is this a rebirth for Bobby Petrino?
Patriots QB Situation
We'll also chat with Adam Kurkjian from the Boston Herald on the revolving quarterbacks in New England.
- The latest on the Garoppolo and Gronkowski injuries
- What do we know about rookie QB Jacoby Brissett?
- What is the Patriots biggest weakness?
- Is Bill Belichick the greatest head coach of all time?
And of course we'll have "Who Needs a Drink and Who's Buying?" and the Top 3 College Games Of The Week.
Be sure to follow Steve () and Adam () on Twitter.