- As a writer how do you prepare for a Sunday leaderboard with so many great stories?
- Was it a pro-Sergio crowd at Augusta?
- How does this win affect Sergio's legacy? Is he a Hall of Famer now?
- Does this open the floodgates for more majors for Sergio?
- Why does it seem like Rory is stuck in 3rd gear?
Another incredible weekend in sports capped off by the US winning the 2016 Ryder Cup. Alex Myers from Golf Digest had a front row view for the amazing win by the Americans. He joins us to recap the win:
- Where does this rank in all-time golf weekends?
- Is Patrick Reed the greatest match play golfer ever?
- Biggest criticism of Darren Clarke?
- Is Phil Mickelson having the greatest post 45 career ever?
- Is this a great team or a good team that can't seem to lose?
- Biggest difference between last years disappointing team and this years 5-0 team?
- How can they get past their slow starts?
- What does this team need to improve on to possibly go 7-0?
- Is Dustin Johnson ready to dominate majors now that he has a major win?
- Who's more likely to win a major next Tiger or Sergio?
- Why doesn't Jordan Spieth face more criticism for his on course behavior?
- What changes need to be made to video replay on tour?
- Does the lack of big names in the Rio Olympics hurt the future of the sport in the games?
Plus, I'll tell you why the producers of the new Ghostbusters are scared (and not of ghosts). And a recap of the Home Run Derby, another great event hurt by ESPN's production.
Be sure to follow Ryan on Twitter @.
It was a historic Masters with Jordan Speith's Meltdown and Danny Willett's come from behind win. There's so much to analyze from Sunday at the Masters so we brought in our old friend Ryan Ballengee from Yahoo Sports and thegolfnewsnet.com to help us.
- Putting the Spieth meltdown in historical perspective
- What went wrong on 12?
- Who is Danny Willett and does his game translate to more major wins?
- What should Jordan Spieth do now? Take a break or get right back at it?
Is Steph Curry the biggest draw in the NBA right now? He reminds me of Gretzky and the Oilers in the 80s. When they came to town you had to be there. We'll also update the College Football coaching carousel with the hiring of Kirby Smart in Georgia and Mark Richt in Miami.
Plus, Tiger Woods came out of hiding and may have provided more questions than answers with his Time Magazine Q&A. So we'll turn to our golf expert Ryan Ballengee from Yahoo Sports and Golf News Net to help us make sense of it all.
And of course we'll break down the big four conference championships in college football.
Well the 2015 PGA Championship was supposed to be set up for Jordan Spieth to go for the grand slam but Zach Johnson put a stop to that at St. Andrews. Our golf expert Ryan Ballangee from Yahoo Sports joins us to preview golf's last major of the season. We'll discuss...
Did Zach Johnson come from nowhere to win the 2015 Open Championship? Kind of. Even as the final round was winding down the focus was on Leishman, Spieth, and Oosthuizen. We'll look back on one of the most memorable major championships in recent history. What made it so special? Why the PGA is doing just fine without Tiger. And we'll also say goodbye to a Buffalo legend, longtime Bills play by play man Van Miller.
It's major time again in golf which means it's time to check in with Ryan Ballengee from Yahoo Sports and Golf News Net. We head over the pond to the birthplace of golf St. Andrews for the British Open, or "The Open" if you prefer...
Hope you survived the 4th of July weekend with all of your digits still attached. One group who had a great holiday weekend was the US Women's World Cup team. Our old buddy Brian Conaghan joins us to break down the final game. Including a look ahead at the future of this team. Can it reload after losing it's leader Abby Wambach?
Yep, Dustin Johnson was "this close" to winning the 2015 US Open. But it was Jordan Spieth who pulled off the victory. In our US Open Recap we'll take a look at how Dustin Johnson let another one get away. How did Jordan Spieth do it again? Was the criticism of the USGA justified and how does this set up for the Rory/Jordan showdown at St. Andrews. Plus how Fox Sports went from a thumbs up to a big thumbs down.