Hard to believe but College Basketball season is upon us! In this election free episode, David Gardner from Sports Illustrated helps us look at the big headlines going into the new season.
- Is Villanova good enough to repeat as champions?
- Who's the team that will sneak up on people this year?
- Can anyone challenge Kansas for the Big 12 title?
- Who is the must-watch freshman of this year's class?
- What does he think of "one and done"?
- Should college basketball steal a page from college football and enhance their non-conference schedule?
Plus, I have the perfect simple solution to the NFL's officiating problem. And of course, "Must Watch College Football Games of the Weekend" and "Who Needs a Drink and Who's Buying?"