September 1, 2016
It's here! It's finally here! Our 2016 College Football Preview show has arrived!
We'll chat with Bill Bender (Sporting News), aka the hardest working man in college football.
- Will it be another season of "win and reload" for Alabama?
- How tight is the Big 10 race among the top 3 (Michigan, Michigan St and Ohio St)?
- Can Baylor survive a tumultuous offseason and contend for the Big 12 title?
- What team can least afford a loss in a stacked week 1 schedule?
Plus, we'll continue our tour of NFL teams as we get ready for the pros to kick off. We make a stop in Dallas and talk with Drew Davison (Star Telegram) about the unexpected start of the Dak Prescott era in Dallas.
April 21, 2016
The 2016 NFL Draft is almost here which means...it's Bro Hug time! I'm sure Commissioner Goodell is practicing his hugging skills in the week leading up to the draft. We're also getting your ready for the draft on this week's episode with two great guests...
Drew Davison (Ft. Worth Star-Telegram) covers the Dallas Cowboys
- Was there elation or disappointment when the Rams and Eagles moved up to the top 2 spots?
- Ramsey, Bosa, or Elliott, which one is the best fit for the Cowboys right now?
- Will the Cowboys give Johnny Manziel a realistic look?
and Matt Barrows (Sacramento Bee) who covers the San Francisco 49ers
- The latest on Colin Kaepernick's status. Will he stay or will he go?
- With 12 picks in the 2016 Draft will the Niners still be looking to move up?
- Is there real tension between GM Trent Balke and HC Chip Kelly?
Plus, we'll address the Curt Schilling situation and we'll say goodbye to the legendary Prince.
September 21, 2015
When does a win feel like a loss? Just ask Cowboy fans. Drew Davison from the Star Telegram joins us to discuss how the Cowboys move on without their two best offensive players in Tony Romo and Dez Bryant.
How many teams came crashing back to reality in week 2 of the NFL? (Looking at you Buffalo Bills)
Plus we'll look at the weekend in college football. Lots of the top teams lost which means new ones to take the top spots. Is Ole Miss clearly in the drivers seat in the SEC?