Well Jeff Fisher has done it again. He's convinced another franchise to give him a contract extention and I'm at a loss. Luckily I have Frank Schwab (Yahoo Sports Shutdown Corner) to help us make sense of this madness. We'll also talk to Frank about:
- Why Todd Bowles deserves another year with the Jets?
- Has the league figured out Carson Wentz?
- Lions or Packers? Which team does he have more faith in?
- Are the Raiders the best team in the AFC?
- If you're starting a franchise today who would you take? Brady or Belichick?
Plus, we'll break down the college football coaching carousel. Which teams got it right? And of course, Who Needs a Drink and Who's Buying?